Spectrum 3D Services is a team with backgrounds in computer science, arts, conservation, history, and archaeology. We are particularly interested in the use of digital applications in Heritage, Arts and Culture. We bring a unique perspective to both the Cultural and Digital Sectors, which we use to help preserve, develop, and manage our heritage.
WHAT DO WE DO?
● We use innovative techniques to record, preserve, as well as disseminate, art and cultural heritage.
● We help our clients choose the most suitable digital solutions to their needs.
WHAT IS OUR PHILOSOPHY?
● Technology should be at the service of Culture and Heritage, and not the other way around.
● The Digital Sector is constantly changing and, therefore, so are we. We are a passionate team, and we never stop learning new skills, and improving the ones we already have.
● We are committed to the best practices and international standards that encourage long-term preservation and reusability of data.
WHY COLLABORATE WITH US?
● Thanks to our blend of skills, the nature and quality of the services we offer are quite unique. We use a holistic approach for the digitisation of cultural heritage.
● We are attentive to detail, and always aim for the highest quality we know the arts and heritage require.
WHAT’S OUR STORY?
In 2016, Clara Molina Sanchez, conservator and digital heritage specialist, founded Spectrum Heritage. She created a team dedicated to the preservation of cultural heritage using both traditional and innovative techniques.
With her departure in 2020, we decided to focus on the use of 3D and digital technologies for the benefit of cultural heritage and the arts. In that moment, we became Spectrum 3D Services.